SponsorshipIf you are interested in sponsoring the Bitcoin Edge Events, please contact: [email protected]
Sponsorship is currently available via the sponsorship of the Scaling Bitcoin - Yesod event.
- 2018-08-10 23:59 UTC - Last day for sponsorship application
- 2019-08-24 23:59 UTC - Submission of logos for print (must be submitted in AI or SVG vector file formats)
The Dev++ course is meant to familiarize you with core Bitcoin algorithms, how by being combined together they form the Bitcoin peer to peer network, as well as to review and experiment with rapidly maturing layer-2 technologies.
- Background in computer engineering
- Knowledge of data structures and networking
Requirements to participate in the hands-on part of the course:
- Familiarity with C++
- Familiarity with Python
- Familiarity with GCC toolchain
- Basic knowledge of Git
You should have previous experience working with C++ projects and possess knowledge of data structures and networking. If you develop software using a different ecosystem such as Java, NodeJs, Python, Go etc., you can participate in the course but will have difficulty performing some of the tasks.
- Experience with Unix
- Previous experience with cryptography
What you must bring
- Participant must bring his own laptop (Windows, OSX, Linux)
Additional information will be published closer to the date of the event.
Please note that all Dev++ sessions will be recorded and published on this site under CC-BY license.
Claire and Emanuel Rosenblatt Auditorium
Tel Aviv, Israel
- Directions to the venue and accomodation information will be provided at a later date
- Students preparing for internships or first year jobs
- Developers starting with Bitcoin development
- Developers looking to integrate with Bitcoin
- Anton Yemelyanov, Base58 Association NPO. (Planning Committee Chair)
- Nelly Milanova, Base58 Association NPO.
- Jeremy Rubin, Bitcoin Core Contributor
- Neha Narula, MIT DCI
- Ethan Heilman, Boston University
- Ferdinando M. Ametrano, Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology professor at Politecnico di Milano
- Byron Gibson, Engineering Consultant and Startup Advisor
- Shin'ichiro Matsuo, Georgetown University, BSafe.network
- Pindar Wong, BSafe.network
- Taro Watanabe, Digital Garage
- Yonatan Sompolinsky, DAGlabs, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Aviv Zohar, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Anton Yemelyanov, Base58 Association NPO.